Balto® Hock also aides:
- Addressing hock pain and instability
- Compression helps increase blood circulation in the area which helps reduce pain and inflammation.
- Achilles injuries and orthopedic conditions
The brace can even be used as an alternative to surgery if the patient is not an ideal candidate and can also be used without splints for conditions such as arthritis and arthrosis. Compression helps increase blood pressure in the area, raising the temperature of the immediate area and helping to reduce pain.
- Removable aluminum splints (radiolucent) for support
- The front splint is slightly adjustable
- Additional compression for increased blood flow
- High quality, breathable fabric
- Hand washable (always remove aluminum splints before washing)
- Available in six sizes