The Balto® Life is ideal for dogs with all degrees of hip dysplasia. It can help relieve pain by providing bilateral hip compression via two rigid disks lined with a double layer of comfortable, soft material.
The brace is made from a washable, breathable fabric and features adjustable, removable handles to help pets with limited mobility. It can be used as an alternative for pets who are not suitable candidates for surgery, though it is not recommended to use in place of surgery.
- Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Arthrosis
- Pets with limited mobility
- Bilateral compression of the hips helps reduce pain
- Engineered to allow dogs to relieve themselves naturally without soiling the brace
- Height adjustable handle straps
- High quality breathable fabric
- Hand washable
- Available in 5 sizes