The Balto® Pull addresses neurological disorders that cause severe proprioceptive deficits, such as:
- Dorsiflexion, or when the dog is unable to sense the position of the limb on the ground and tends to stand on the top of its paw.
- Damage to the sciatic nerve as a result of a fracture of the pelvis or femur, for example, in order to ensure that the neurological problem does not lead to orthopedic damage due to shortening of the flexor tendons of the paw.
- Designed for rear paws
- Additional soft silicone fitting for long term use
- High quality breathable fabric
- Hand washable
- Available in 5 sizes - XXS is ideal for cats and puppies