Designed to address the growing issue of single-use plastic products in the veterinary industry, KVP BetterCollars™ are made with a unique PLA material that contains properties to assist biodegradation. That in combination with the tried-and-true design from our classic Saf-T-Clear, BetterCollars™ bring an undisputed sustainable e-collar option to the veterinary industry for a better planet and greener animal healthcare.
- Takes 42% less energy than petroleum-based plastic to produce
- 32% reduction in greenhouse gases compared to petroleum based plastic
- Attracts microbes found in landfills to decrease decomposition time without soil ecotoxicity
- 100% biodegradable in 3-6 months in a landfill or industrial compost
- Edges are sewn with natural cotton
- Available in neck circumference sizes 6" - 25"
KVP BetterCollars™ edges are sewn with natural cotton for comfort and environmental protection. BetterCollars™ are delivered in recycled material boxes to reduce waste in the shipping process without compromising integrity. These sustainable e-collars are made from high-grade materials and are crafted to perform at the same high standards we hold for our full line of e-collars.
RESEARCH AND TESTING RESULTS:
- USDA Bio-Based (Certified)
- Biodegradation (ASTM 6400)
- Eco Toxicity (ASTM 6868)
- Disintegration (ASTM 5338)
- European Packaging (EN13432)