Designed to address the growing issue of single-use product pollution in the medical industry, KVP BetterGloves™ are biodegradable and FDA-approved medical-grade gloves.
- Maintains the same glove properties and shelf life as standard nitrile gloves, proven by real-time shelf life test results
- BDG drop-in technology attracts microbes found in landfills to increase decomposition time, without leaving behind chemicals as seen in traditional nitrile gloves
- BDG is integrated into the existing manufacturing process without compromising product quality, preserving tensile strength and force exerted at break
- Proven safe for use against skin according to ISO standards and food handling
- Nitrile, powder-free gloves (latex free)
- Available in sizes S - XL
KVP BetterGloves™ are powder-free, fingertip textured, ambidextrous, standard cuff, and violet blue in color. These gloves are made from high-grade material and look, feel, and perform exactly like standard nitrile gloves.
RESEARCH AND TESTING RESULTS:
- Tested for ASTM D5526
- Tested for ASTM D5511 (real-time results)
- FDA (510k) approval since August 2018
- Retain glove properties (real-time shelf life results)