The Balto Ligatek is carefully designed to stabilize your dog's knee. With its adjustable hinges, the user can control the ROM (range of motion) and lock the joint into full immobilization or controlled degrees of motion. This allows a gradual return to movement after an injury or surgical procedure has occurred. Getting back your pet's ROM is a key factor to a full recovery. The brace is also width adjustable (thanks to our modifiable straps) as well as length adjustable. The upper and lower padding can be extended or shortened to ensure an excellent fit around the leg.
- Post-operative care in cases of cranial-caudal cruciate ligaments deficiency (TPLO, TTA surgical procedures), patellar surgical procedures (sulcoplasty, tibial tuberosity transposition, fracture), extracapsular technique, and patellar tendon synthesis.
- Conservative treatment usage as an alternative to surgery for conditions such as cranial and caudal cruciate ligament injury and/or tear, traumatic or acquired collateral ligaments deficiency, joint capsule trauma, and patellar dislocation.
- Comes with removable anchor kit strap to contralateral leg for added stability
- Anchor kit can be used to connect to Balto Jump for bilateral leg support
- Adjustable hinges and padding
- Trimmable straps
- Hand washable (always remove padded parts before washing)
- Available in 4 sizes and as left or right knee